Attention, attention! Volunteer Recruitment for the 2013 Camp Season has officially begun! Every year, UniCamp is operated by over 500 UCLA student volunteers, and we need your help to make sure we fill our ranks this year. Whether it’s by wearing Woodsey Wear on Woodsey Wednesday, presenting about UniCamp at dorm association meetings, or even going to freshmen lectures to present, we need all Woodseys out there to spread the word!!! You have experienced Woodsey Magic yourself, so now it’s time to share the magic with all the potential new volunteers out there! Apps will be online at end of this week and are due on February 22nd at 5 PM!! This year’s Lship Recruitment Committee has been working very hard to beat the record number of apps set last year (over 600!) and here is their comprehensive list of all the ways you can recruit:
- Bruin Walk Flyering– Be Loud, be proud! Help us promote camp by passing out fliers on Bruin Walk.
- Fifth Week: Tues- Thurs, 11-3 PM.
- Sixth Week: Mon- Fri, 10-3 PM.
- Seventh Week: Tues-Wed, 10-3 PM. Thurs- Fri, 10- 5 PM.
- Dorm Association Meetings/Row Walks – present at association meetings and row walks on Mondays!
- Lecture Presentations– ask your professors if you can give a quick spiel about camp before your lecture! We are also presenting at GE clusters and freshmen classes. Let us know if you’re interested, and we can give you times!
- Info Sessions– Come to our info meetings and share your experience with potential New Woodseys!
- Times and Location: TBD
- Woodsey Wednesdays– Rock your Woodsey Wear! Take pictures with a fellow Woodsey and tag us on Instagram! @uclaunicamp
- FB Promotion– Change your profile picture and cover picture to the new UniCamp ones. The profile picture is above, and the cover picture is the current header for this site!
- Present at your clubs! Pretty much, spread the word! Tell your friends, your teammates, your roommates, everybody!
If you are interested in any of the meetings/presentations above, please email the Recruitment Committee heads, Jude and Tik Tok, at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy recruiting, everybody!!
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!
Leave a comment
By submitting a comment you grant Biff "E" Breeze a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution. Inappropriate and irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin’s discretion. Your email is used for verification purposes only, it will never be shared.